Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello bloggers of the world.

I apologize for not posting anything lately. Ive been extremely busy with stuff for my senior year. These past two weeks have mainly been focused on prom.

Who new that going to a formal dance could be so stressful. Well, i found the dress, got the date(my boyfriend :p), know the place and time, have a ride to the place,..... So what am I forgetting? Oh yeah: What are me n my bf gonna do after prom?????? Apparently, C(my boyfriend), well his uncle is having a graduation party at his house but if we go to the party, i won't really b too happy cuz his mom is going to be there and she always seems so judgemental of me.But then if we don't go, C will end up looking like a jerk to his family n I don't want that for him. So if you could give me advice that would really help.

Anyways, I am also stressed out about school. My graduation is almost here and I am getting so anxious for school to end. I also need to register for my college courses at a CC(community college).

Alright well thats it for this post. I'll update as soon as possible with some pictures from prom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment