Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Song

So world, I'm back. Today is a very good day for me(for multiple reasons).

Reason #1) It is mine and my boyfriend's three month anniversary!
Reason #2) It's finally starting to heat up a bit. Thank god, because I was getting really sick
of this cold weather
Reason #3) I just wrote an original song to celebrate my relationship!

So that's actually the main reason why I'm making this post. So basically, I was sitting in class and getting really bored. So then I started to think about my relationship n then I thought "Why not write him a little note to tell him that i love him". So eventually It turned into a whole song and I love how it turned out.
I know you may be shaking with anticipation to see the lyrics but I'm afraid you will have to wait till tomorrow. I know, i know. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment