Popular Posts

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello again world. How are you all? Well so far my week is okay. Same routines as always. So tedious. Well I have finally decided to post my song... But not on my blog. I will be posting my song on Deviantart on my profile. Hopefully you like the lyrics. And if you do happen to pass by my profile on DA please comment either here or on my DA page.

So did anyone see the Dodgers game on saturday? BEST GAME EVER!!! So awesome. The game extended to a 10th inning. Kemp came up to bat and hit a grand slam! Absolutely amazing!!!!! And what made this experience differnt is that I sat up on the top level. Im talking the Nose-bleed seats. OMG i was slightly terrified yet amazed by the incredible view. I was absolutley terrified and my boyfriend didnt help the situation because with every good play that was made, he followed it by lifting me and I am dreadfully afraid of heights. :S but i digress, the game was incredible. And I got a free double bobblehead of Don Drysdale and Maury Wills. Best Dodgers game ever!
        
    I will soon post pictures and other similar things on my blog. But alas, TTFN. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment